Killian Hill Christian School has a focus of educating with purpose: we want to train scholars, make disciples and gradate leaders. KHCS focuses on providing an opportunity for average to gifted students (including those with specific learning disabilities) to engage in a rigorous, rich and diverse academic curriculum presented by highly qualified, caring, Christian instructors. We intentionally design our program to prepare students for admission to a college or university that matches their interests and abilities. We, at KHCS, believe that each of our students should possess a strong biblical worldview, have a wide range of opportunities to explore the fine arts, engage in athletic competition and participate in academic and extracurricular activities that meet our goal of training scholars, making disciples and graduating leaders.
- All applicants must be Bible believing Christians, professing and modeling a vibrant spiritual walk with the Lord.
- Faculty applicants must be degreed in the field in which they teach with most being expected to hold a valid teaching degree.
- A valid teaching certificate is preferred or the applicant must be willing to meet the teacher certification requirements as outlined by our association membership and accrediting organizations.
- Although we prefer candidates with experience and master’s degrees or higher, we also believe in giving beginning instructors an opportunity.
- Nonteaching staff must be 21 years of age and demonstrate skills and a propensity within the desired work area.
Killian Hill Christian School accepts applications year round for all teacher, instructional aide, extracurricular coaches and substitute teacher positions. Listed on this page are the immediate openings we are offering. Salaries are adjusted commensurate with experience. Killian Hill Christian School offers a complete benefits package, including health insurance, dental insurance, disability and a 403(b) plan.
Killian Hill Christian School job applications can be accessed on the Employment page. Further information can be obtained by e-mail from the Headmaster. Completed applications and resumes must be sent to Laura Whitlock at email@example.com, fax 770-921-9395, or mailed to Killian Hill Christian School, 151 Arcado Rd SW, Lilburn, GA 30047. Please no phone inquiries.