another great way to support khcs
Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program
The GOAL Program is a remarkable and important opportunity provided to Georgians by our elected officials.
In exchange for contributions to Georgia GOAL, our partner Student Scholarship Organization, taxpayers receive a 100% state income tax credit!
This is a proven opportunity that is a win-win-win for taxpayer donors, scholarship recipients, and our school community. By simply contributing to Georgia GOAL for a 100% Georgia income tax credit – in other words, by contributing with dollars you must spend anyway, you will help maximize financial aid for deserving families desiring to receive a Killian Hill Christian School education.
Tax Credit Limits Based on Filing Status
- Single individual or head of household – up to $1,000
- Married couple filing a joint return – up to $2,500
- Married couple filing separate returns – up to $1,250
- S corporation shareholder, LLC member, or partnership partner – up to $10,000
- NEW Opportunity for 2022: S corporation, LLC, or partnership that elects to pay tax at the entity level – up to 75% of Georgia income tax liability
- C corporation or Trust – up to 75% of annual Georgia income tax liability